Welcome to No Books of Men! We are a modern alternate history board set in a magical school nestled in the Columbiana Valley of the Rocky Mountains. Students of the Collegium Illustrata Columbiana (commonly called simply The Academy) are free to explore their wildest imaginations in learning the mystic arts, so long as it does not jeopardize the ongoing Shadow War with the Exarchs. How will you live up to the legacies of Merlin?

darkkenchild is the Head Admin here at No Books. He enjoys long walks on the beach and debating the metaphysical underpinnings of reality, so any questions about your character , the plot of No Books, and/or how magic works on the site, please do not hesitate to ask him.

Squeeji is the head of “Human Resources” here at No Books, and responsible for pretty much everything related to our contact with the outside world. Advertising, orientation, and just about anything to do with bringing in new blood is in her wheelhouse.

Add Reply
New Poll

Herb's Cell
Herbert Silverman
 Posted: Aug 19 2014, 01:37 AM
Criamon
"Drillbit" Herbert
Group Icon

Yo this is Herb, I'm not here and I don't know why you're leaving a message. I'll never get back to you. You know me. You know this. Either send me a text or hit my KIK.
PM »Email
^
Avery Ganon
 Posted: Sep 9 2014, 07:43 PM
Jerbiton
Boo Bear
Group Icon

user posted image
PM »
^
Avery Ganon
 Posted: Sep 9 2014, 11:20 PM
Jerbiton
Boo Bear
Group Icon

user posted image
PM »
^
Avery Ganon
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 07:54 PM
Jerbiton
Boo Bear
Group Icon

user posted image
PM »
^
Avery Ganon
 Posted: Oct 29 2014, 04:58 PM
Jerbiton
Boo Bear
Group Icon

user posted image
PM »
^
Agnes Fenwick
 Posted: Nov 17 2015, 03:46 AM
Criamon
The Crackpot's Assistant
Group Icon

user posted image
PM »Email
^
Ellis Donoghue
 Posted: Jan 22 2016, 05:38 PM
Spring
Emerald Paperman
Group Icon

user posted image
PM »Email
^
Avery Ganon
 Posted: Jan 24 2016, 03:56 PM
Jerbiton
Boo Bear
Group Icon

user posted image
PM »
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll