Welcome to No Books of Men! We are a modern alternate history board set in a magical school nestled in the Columbiana Valley of the Rocky Mountains. Students of the Collegium Illustrata Columbiana (commonly called simply The Academy) are free to explore their wildest imaginations in learning the mystic arts, so long as it does not jeopardize the ongoing Shadow War with the Exarchs. How will you live up to the legacies of Merlin?

darkkenchild is the Head Admin here at No Books. He enjoys long walks on the beach and debating the metaphysical underpinnings of reality, so any questions about your character , the plot of No Books, and/or how magic works on the site, please do not hesitate to ask him.

Squeeji is the head of “Human Resources” here at No Books, and responsible for pretty much everything related to our contact with the outside world. Advertising, orientation, and just about anything to do with bringing in new blood is in her wheelhouse.

Add Reply
New Poll

Dreethewyrd's Plotter, Mad Bill
Dreethewyrd
 Posted: Dec 9 2015, 04:03 AM
N/A
N/A

Name: Mad Bill, Billy and occasionally OI YOU!
Affiliation: Changeling, Autumn Court
Peronality: Quiet, friendly, and direct. Eager to assist any Changelings but wary of the Mages.

Application Right here
PM »
^
Herbert Silverman
 Posted: Dec 20 2015, 11:08 PM
Criamon
"Drillbit" Herbert
Group Icon

Herb's a student, though he doesn't really go to the Academy much anymore (he's doing his residency at the local hospital), but I could see these two having run into one another, if not by dint of him having to take a psyche class in his undergrad years. Then the fact that he's just recently awakened and has a foot in the collective consciousness of the universe...

I could see these two running into one another in the astral umbra (ie- dream) much to Herb's horror, because well...he's been seeing a thousand points of light and the multiverse of possibilities so...really he's been having a bad time, and hasn't had the misfortune of yet pulling someone else into the real horror of it all.
PM »Email
^
Mad Bill
 Posted: Jan 1 2016, 03:07 AM
N/A
Reason in Madness

@ Herbert
I like this idea quite a bit but I shall have to do a bit more research on what is being done with the Dreamscape on No Books. I'm mostly based on New World of Darkness so my ideas have to be carefully looked at but after a bit of research I would like to give that a go.
PM »Email
^
Sarah-Maud Rosemond
 Posted: Jan 9 2016, 11:12 PM
Jerbiton

These two would have a great deal to discuss, especially vis-a-vis the realms of psychology and the mind as well as its faculties. Too, she would be curious to hear his theories on navigating people's dreamscapes. In addition to that, I think that it would be neat if her were somehow involved in some of her research. I understand that he is wary of mages, just as Sarah-Maud is wary of changelings, however, I feel if they set aside the social constructs that are supposed to divide them, these two could accomplish a great deal of things.
PM »
^
Mad Bill
 Posted: Jan 14 2016, 12:01 AM
N/A
Reason in Madness

@ Sarah-Maud
I'm game for a thread of that sort it could be a lot of fun. Where does Sarah normally hang out?
PM »Email
^
Waverly Brint
 Posted: Mar 17 2016, 03:45 PM
Ogre
Courtless Ogress

Bill seems like a particularly knowledgeable sort. I imagine Waverly would have a lot of questions for him and/or would be interested in his help if he is willing. His knowledge of dreams could be very helpful. I can imagine her asking him to enter her Fetch's dreams or seek out his abilities in dream healing. Waverly is also interested in the hedgefruit and would be interested in asking someone to go into the Hedge to gather some with her.
PM »
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll